Are you an Exchange enthusiast or someone who has contributed to blogs, the blockchain community, or the crypto community?
We are always on the lookout for interesting articles about the digital economy to share with our audience, such as Cryptocurrency, Crypto exchanges, Exchange Platform, Derivative Exchange, Defi, Commodities, Blockchain, Crypto-assets, Crypto-tokens, Altcoins, Bitcoin, ICOs, STO, IEO, Crypto wallets, Forex trading or CFD trading, and so on. Do you want to write as a guest contributor?
We always welcome article submissions as long as they adhere to our editorial guidelines. Although being a contributor is a volunteer role, you will receive full credit for any articles you submit and have published on our site. This is an excellent method to acquire a feel for the work we perform and demonstrate to us that you are deserving of a paid employment.
We welcome guest postings from outside writers. Please let us know if you wish to offer your ideas, methods, or recommendations. We accept papers that meet the following requirements:
- Include at least 1000 words. (We prefer articles with a word count of 1500 or more.)
- Your post must be unique and have never been published on the Internet before.
- You promise not to republish the post elsewhere (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- Only in the author’s byline can you promote your website — we allow up to one do follow links in there. Promotional links are not permitted in the post’s body.
- However, connections to other sources in the body are welcome as long as they enrich the reader’s experience. Link references will significantly boost your post’s credibility and readership.
How to Apply?
However, we are confident that you are a fantastic writer, which is why you have come to us and want to start guest posting for us. However, we would like to clarify a few essential points that you should review before releasing the final piece.
- Guest posts must be original, well-structured, and have an appealing title.
- The post’s word count must be at least 1000 words.
- Make certain that the photographs you use are free of copyright.
- Use the title, subheadings, and minor headings as needed.
- Use the bullet point in the article if possible (if possible).
- Make sure there are no grammatical issues and that you utilise brief sentences.
- We only allow one link per 1000 words in the Author Bio Section with a brand name.
Some thoughts while writing a post for Coinstacknews.com
- You can use the Grammarly addon to avoid grammatical errors.
- You can find high-quality photographs on the Pixaby or Pexels websites.
- You can also include screenshots as needed.
How can I submit an article?
Once you’ve created a high-quality, informative article. It is now time to email it to us. You can send us your material or blog post to admin[@]coinstacknews.com. Alternatively, you may find more information on our contact page.
After you’ve obtained the email address, you must now attach a tech guest post document to the email. If you have a personal blog and wish to link to it, enter the name of your blog, your name, and the link or URL of the post to which you want to link.