CryptoSlate recently caught up with SolSea founder, Vito, to talk about SolSea, ALL.ART, and the future of NFT utility. A video of the conversation will be released for our EDGE members in the near future.
SolSea Reborn launch
In addition, today June 30, Vito and his team at ALL.ART has launched SolSea Reborn with a host of new and exciting features for NFT creators and collectors. The goal is to create “a transformative marketplace, a unique place where the merger of trading, enjoyment, usage and the future of metaverses and gaming all become fused into one experience.”
VIto recently told CryptoSlate that the “full NFT market has actually started yet” and the “real potential of NFT utility and its applications is yet to emerge.” The Reborn feature set puts SolSea at the forefront of the NFT industry. Vito confirmed that SolSea and ALL.ART is
“focused on awakening of new use-cases, exploring the narrative of not only trading NFTs, but also of usage and enjoyment. We are tracing a new path where creators launch their own economies that revolve and evolve around their creations in the form of NFTs.”
NFT utility has been a significant focus of projects ever since Gary Vaynerchuck showcased the power of linking NFT to real-world rewards with Veefriends. However, marketplaces such as OpenSea and Rarible still lack many features to allow users to engage with their collections. The focus of NFT marketplaces has been trading, auctions, and price discovery, with third-party applications used to unlock the utility. SolSea attempts to bring more to an NFT platform through unlockable content, analytics, and up to 0% fees. However, Reborn brings wallet and web3 features directly to the platform.
A host of new features have been added for Reborn, including;
- No login is required for trading
- New Creator Dashboard – a new and easy way to manage your Creator’s profile, NFTs, and Collections – i.e., a new home for the Creators!
- Categories & Subcategories – easily find your interests by exploring a wide range of NFT collections now sorted into categories.
- Slide-in Wallet – have an overview of all your NFTs while you continue to scroll and explore without interruption.
- Bidding, Bulk listing, delisting, price changing – bid, list, buy and change the price on multiple NFTs simultaneously.
- Shopping cart – buy multiple NFTs straight from the shopping cart in multiple currencies even!
- Full Solana Analytics – find out all stats in real-time related to any NFT or collection on the Solana blockchain.
- Live mints – follow live mints and place a bid on every single NFT while it’s minting in real-time on Solana, even if it’s not listed anywhere yet.
- Token swap – Swap tokens quickly and directly on SolSea powered by @JupiterExchange
- Follow Creators & Subscribe to Collections – get notifications from your favorite Creators and Collections.
- Lower trading fees – from 2% down to 0% – Lowered the marketplace fee to 2%. Also, by staking enough $AART tokens, you can get the marketplace fee down to zero!
The future of SolSea
Through these features, SolSea and ALL.ART confirmed they are determined to building
a backbone that will enable this transformation to realize. Not only do we build better NFT standards, more relevant metadata, license agreements in NFTs, but we are also preparing plug-and-play 2D and 3D standards that open the doors to wider and easier integration of NFT assets in apps, games and services.”
From our conversation with Vito, we have been informed that even more exciting features are to be added over the coming months. CryptoSlate will report on these features as soon as possible. However, now, eyes will be on the Reborn launch and ALL.ART “building for the next level of NFT implementation for both creators and their communities.”