Blockchain unicorn Animoca Brands mentioned it has signed a licensing deal to incorporate the Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg racetrack in its REVV Motorsport ecosystem of play-to-earn racing video games.
See associated article: Need for Speed will get Hong Kong’s Animoca in driver’s seat
- Animoca Brands will mint and promote non-fungible tokens (NFTs) that characterize partial possession of the digital Hockenheimring racetrack, in accordance with an organization assertion.
- NFT holders can obtain shares of earnings earned from entry charges, sponsorships, and occasions from the digital racetrack.
- The REVV Motorsport ecosystem, which is powered by the REVV token, consists of fashionable gaming titles together with REVV Racing, Formula E: High Voltage, and Torque Drift 2, amongst others.
- Earlier this yr, Hong Kong-based Animoca Brands raised US$358 million to lift its valuation to US$5 billion.
- Animoca is predicted to develop a collection of blockchain-based racing video games after buying French racing sport studio Eden Games in April.
See associated article: Animoca Brands, Ok-pop company Cube type metaverse three way partnership